- State of the art laboratories have come up for Chemistry, Physics & Biology.
- An audio-visual center with carefully chosen teaching aids and instruments for instructional purposes.
- Well-equipped Computer Lab with systems to provide first hand computer knowledge for all classes.
- A Library with a good collection of reference books and magazines.
- Hindi or Tamil is taught as second language from classes I to X.
- Hindi , Tamil and French are taught as second language for Cambridge Syllabus.
- A spacious auditorium for the morning assembly programme and to conduct meetings and functions.
- Separate rooms for Arts and Crafts to foster the creative talents in the young minds of the students
- Transport for the pupils by school buses from various parts of the town.
- Special training for march-past during the national functions and sports day celebrations by a trained Physical Director.
- Spacious play grounds with facilities for out-door games like Football, Cricket, Kabaddi, Tennicoit, Badminton, Volley Ball, Kho-Kho, Tennis and Athletics.
- Facilities for indoor games like Chess, Carom and Table Tennis.
- Karate, Yoga, Western Dance, Keyboard and Roller Skating are taught from STD I to STD IX as a part of extra-curricular activities by experts in the respective fields.